Thursday, April 15, 2010

Maybe tomorrow

So I wanted to find an activity to occupy my girls while I got some stuff done on the computer. During nap, I found a recipe for no-bake playdough and thought we'd give that a whirl. I spent an HOUR making playdough!! That is the opposite of what I was going for. I needed the girls to be occupied for an hour, not me! Not to mention that my hands are now quite sore from kneading 2 cups of flour into 1/2 cup of water. And of course, by the time I got the food coloring worked into the last ball of playdough, C was consuming mass quantities of the first ball and A announced that she was done with it all. Needless to say, the budget did not get updated this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

tpot said...

I have an easier recipe I'll have to send you. There's also one made with koolaid!