Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dropping Like Flies

So that little virus Z has?  I think I got the short-lived part (hopefully), but we're dropping like flies around here.  C was up last night, then ran high fevers this afternoon.  It finally occurred to us that J's "allergy" symptoms sounded similar to the girls' complaints all week....headache, sore throat, and feeling run-down.  He might be the next to fall.

Fortunately, Z is perking up and his symptoms are slowing down.  Maybe it's a weird mix of a couple or three things?  I'm baffled.  And quite frankly, sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Having sick little ones though always make me count my blessings.  I have great access to good medicine, good doctors and good information.  I have family and friends who can help if the need arises.  And Netflix just released the third season of My Little Pony, so a screen marathon really couldn't have come at a better time.  (No lie...A did her own personal happy dance when she realized there were new episodes.  It was a little funny and a little scary.)

Praying we all hold steady or improve through the night.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

just an idea to throw out there, raw local honey a spoonful to each person every morning, might help if its' indeed allergies. Also sometimes food allergies appear as what people usually think are "seasonal" allergies. praying!!