Thursday, June 21, 2012

Picture Day

I've been wanting to get some professional pictures of the kids.  Unfortunately, I was a bit spoiled by the friends I made who were taking up professional photography and offered me reduced rates.  Sticker shock for big city photographers encouraged me to give it a go myself.

After an hour and a half and about 150 pics taken, here are half of the keepers.  (There were a total of 12 keepers--yes, 12 out of 150.)
Tell you what...those photographers work hard for the money, so hard for ya honey!  I know I earned the few smiles I got!  And I won't have the benefit of all the mad editing skillz to make them look any better than they are right now.  But, I captured this moment and we all left happy (thanks to Grandma's help). That's huge--HUGE, I tell ya.

No comments: