Wednesday, January 25, 2012

E-I-E-I-O Party

For C's 3rd birthday, she requested an E-I-E-I-O party.  That translated to a farm theme, which worked out in my favor because one of our close friends had just done a really sweet farm theme for her daughter and I got to mooch all her decorations.  We pulled off the double birthday party one more time with C's 6-year-old boy cousin, whose birthday is one day after hers.  So, imagine a Lego farm party.  It was good fun.  A picture recap, for your viewing pleasure...
 Can't have a farm party without pin the tail on the donkey.

 Birthday boy helping out the birthday girl.
 Mama's cheap and easy farm-theme birthday cake.
And what birthday is complete without presents bigger than you are?!  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday C!!! we miss you!

Sarah-that cake is great!!! you've got talent friend.

xo