Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's a God Thing!

Last night we had the profound blessing to have dinner with about two dozen people who are now part of the Snoball fort.  The original four founding families kept looking around and at each other, repeating the same word, "Surreal."  Our little company is up to 15 employees now and they gathered with their significant others for a Christmas party last night.  Best office Christmas party ever!  Every time I shook a new hand and tried to remember a new name, my heart praised God for the answer to prayer that that individual was.  We have prayed and prayed for the right people, in the right time and God is answering in ways that are more than we could ask or imagine.  I even heard it from several of the employees, "This is just such an amazing team; I love working here!"

Another comment I heard a lot last night was how great a boss these folks have.  It was so good to be in J's world and hear what is going on and swim in those frenzied waters for a few hours.  He is doing an a-ma-zing job at the helm of this speedboat.  His capacity for keeping up with the high-level strategy while also managing the day-to-day operations continues to mesmerize me.  I don't give him nearly enough credit for being able to switch gears from CEO of a fast-growing start-up to wrestling-on-the-floor daddy.  I am more and more convinced that he has super powers.

Because we have such an awesome team with an amazing leader, look what Snoball's been up to...Unleashing the Snoball Effect.  That's right!  Snoball's on Forbes!  Recently, it was the Austin American-Statesman (two times) and the Examiner.  To me, this is some crazy confirmation that this is a God thing and I better hang on for a great adventure.  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

love watching God work through this company!!

and you are a blessed woman, that is for sure! :)