Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Seeds Album

So the folks over at Seeds Family Worship are working on album #6, "Seeds of Character." Looks like they fund the production price of each album by getting backing through pre-sells and donations. They asked if I could help spread the word about this new project, so I'm giving it a shot. All six of you should go look at their project page by clicking on the little widget on the side of my blog. For whatever editing reason, I couldn't get the whole of it to display. All the more reason to go look at the real site, which is much nicer than the cut-off version I can show you.

If you aren't familiar with Seeds, this would be a great opportunity to learn more. I really love their music for families. All scripture, including the reference, authentic music (no synthesizers) and no obnoxious children's choirs. I listen to it sometimes without the girls in the car. Oh, and I think the discount code they originally gave me is good through the beginning of August. So if you want to buy an existing album from their store, use code SKELLEY and get 20% your purchase. If you're in the market for quality family music, I haven't found any better than Seeds. (Please let me know if you do.) End shameless plug.

No comments: