Monday, January 17, 2011

If I Had a Nickel

Have you seen this hilarious video?

I'm only four years into being a mom and already, I sooo relate.  Wish I could cash in on the following phrases I say at least eleventy-seven-thousand times a day:

  • Turn your volume down.
  • No taking.
  • Use your words.
  • Are you sharing?
  • Eat.
  • Choose to obey.
  • Obey right away.
  • I can't understand you when you whine.
  • What are you supposed to be doing?
  • Wait nicely.
  • No fingers in noses.
  • Stop picking your nails.
  • Put your knees down.
  • That is not a jungle gym.
  • Stop stretching out your shirt/pants/socks.
  • Do you have stinky pants?
  • Don't bang the table!
I know the list will only change as they get older; I will always repeat myself.  But I am really ready for them to hear some of these already!!  Sheesh!

No comments: