Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here Comes #3!

Sorry it's been a ridiculously long time since my last blog post.  But I'll make up for it with exciting news...we're expecting baby #3!!  It's still very early in the pregnancy, maybe 7 or 8 weeks, so I don't have an official due date yet; but we're guessing early June.  By my standards, that's cutting it awfully close for too-hot-to-handle summer temps.  Brace yourself now for the whining.

They say that each successive pregnancy has more intense symptoms and they generally happen earlier in the pregnancy.  I'm willing to concede that point so far with the yucky, gross feeling that comes in waves throughout the day.  Ditto on the fatigue.  But I still feel very fortunate that I can ward off my symptoms with some saltines and a snooze.

So now my posts will take on a new element.  Life as usual, plus pregnancy.  I estimate it will be January before we find out if I have to change the blog title.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

sa petter said...

exciting,exciting, exciting!!! congratulations sarah...i thought maybe you had left the blogging world to be a facebooker!! blessings to you guys! jenny :)

Janice said...

congratulations girl!!! who knows maybe is a boy this time since you are experiencing different symptoms (that was the case with me but who knows!) my girl/boy pregnancies were very different when it came to symptoms, morning sickness etc. so excited for you guys!!!!! a big wiggly hug to all of you!
Janice