Friday, October 9, 2009

I don't know where she gets it

For the life of me, I cannot figure this one out. I understand that I can be a little compulsive sometimes, but this borders on Monk-like tendencies. Girl has been eating frozen waffles for breakfast for most of her little life and will not, I mean will NOT, eat the corners. How does one achieve corners on a round waffle, you ask? I have tried several variations on the cutting of a round waffle and she always finds the pieces that end up as triangles instead of squares or rectangles. Obviously, these little triangles are inedible. Exhibit A:








Doesn't that just beat all?! Fortunately, she has begun to refuse syrup and request "big" waffles with only butter. No cutting = no corners = whole waffle consumed (most of the time), which is good because I have bigger fish to fry, like purging all of our clothes with bent lapels. No, not really! None of our clothes have lapels.

No comments: