Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Rock House, Part Two

You're probably tired of photos of my parents' old house, so I'm sorry to say that part two of this min-series is much like the first.  Only these pics were taken by my 6-year-old.  I gave her my phone and asked her to snap photos of the things she wanted to remember about Grandma's house.  A few of the things worth remembering from her perspective...
the kitchen linoleum
the sago palm in the backyard 
that shady swing overlooking the yard
and the pavers underneath it 
the riding lawn mower that gave many a ride around the yard 
the screen door
Grandma's wind chimes
bicycle highway and chalk canvas
really gross bug-zapper
short person's view through the screen door
family photo wall
Grandpa's screen saver
toys on the red carpet

To be continued...(but I think that's all of the photos)

No comments: